There are many different reasons why you may need to put your car into a repair and maintenance shop. Perhaps you’ve been involved in an accident and need some repair work completed. Maybe, you’re car requires a fresh coat of paint or you may even need something as simple as a service. Often finding the right place and the right price can be extremely difficult, although there is an iPhone app that can save you both time and money.
RepairPal: Auto Repair Expert
The intention of this app is ensure that the user is fully prepared in the event of a car-related emergency. This could be something such as a roadside breakdown or even a minor problem. The app will help you find a great mechanic, spray paint booths, bodywork or paint shop in your local area. You also have the ability to track your repairs via the app and even call for roadside assistance in an emergency.
– You can receive estimates for any kind of work that your car requires. These quotes will be without bias and at a fair price, thus saving you money. Once you have been quoted a particular price for a job (even before you have taken your car to the shop) that is the price you will pay.
– The app will help you to locate a car repair or maintenance shop near you. RepairPal makes use of a GPS-enabled shop directory, so you will always find the best shop nearest to your current location.
– Roadside assistance typically involves you having to pay an annual fee to a company. However, with this app, by simply pressing one button you can receive help assistance whether you are registered to a specific company or not.
– You have the ability to track your repairs, thus ensuring that you have a complete maintenance and repair history right at your fingertips. You will know exactly what work has been carried out and the app will also help you prepare a list of future maintenance requirements.
– RepairPal brings peace of mind, as you know you can travel anywhere in your car without having to worry. You can be confident that if you break down or are involved in an accident you can get someone out to help you immediately and then have your car repaired and serviced for a great price.
RepairPal is located in the Utilities category of iTunes. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and will require an operating system of iOS 4.0 or later. The app is completely free and the latest update simply made the interface more stable and easier to use. The app has also received a huge number of positive ratings, even being described as “the greatest iPhone app ever produced”.
Being involved in a car accident and the eventual work that your car will require is not something that most people want to think about. However, it is always better to be prepared for any eventuality and the RepairPal app has you covered no matter what your car-related problem is.