Will you be Crowned The Ultimate Apple SuperFan?
Do you live, eat and breathe Apple and their products?
Wake up in the middle of the night panicking in a hot sweat because your beloved iPhone isn’t on your bedside table? Do you find it hard to drag yourself away from the office because you can’t bear to shut down your cherished Macbook?
Or when your friends are talking about the latest Netflix hit you can’t join in because you only watch Apple TV? If so then you could be just the right sort of geek to enter a new contest seeking to celebrate the world’s biggest Apple fans.
Here at SellCell the whole team are huge fans of the Apple brand and can’t wait to see if we can find bigger fans than us from around the world with an Apple Watch up for grabs for the most dedicated.
But to make the cut you’ll have to be a serious Apple lover, with a range of questions testing the knowledge of even the brand’s most ardent fans.
Are you an Apple Superfan?
When it comes to brand loyalty few can keep up with Apple and the contest is seeking to celebrate the tech brand’s biggest fans from across the world.
If you know your iPhone inside out, love watching movies on your iPad and working on your MacBook? Then the contest to find Apple’s biggest superfans could be for you.
With Apple expected to launch a new generation iPhone in September, the search is designed to celebrate the brand’s biggest fans before the big reveal.
About The Competition?
Entrants will have to answer a series of brain-busting questions on the history of Apple and its products and will be given only a short time to respond to prevent them from using the internet to look up the answers.
Round one questions range from the easier ‘ History of Apple ‘ to more challenging questions about Apple’s wider product base.
Only the top 20 fans who score 100% in the quickest time will be invited to take part in a sudden death clash of the Apple supergeeks.
Round one of the competition runs until the beginning of September with the final being held around Apple’s proposed big September launch event.
The final will contain questions that only the ultimate Apple Brain could know – a true test of what it takes to be crowned the world’s biggest Apple superfan.
How Can I Enter The Competition?
Just answer the thirteen questions below in as fast a time as possible for a chance to make the final 20 and be in contention to win an Apple Watch.
If you are one of the final 20 we will contact you in September with details on how to take part in the final.
Thank you for taking interest in our quiz.
The quiz has now closed.
Stay tuned to find out who the Apple SuperFan will be.
Terms and Conditions
- We’re giving away one prize of an Apple Watch Series 8 Aluminium- up to the value of $399 OR £420 or equivalent currency to the overall winner of the final to be held in September.
- To enter, complete all 13 questions in as fast a time as possible making sure to include your correct email address at the beginning so we can contact you if you are in the top 20.
- Open to every Apple fan around the world aged 18+.
- The winner agrees to share photos of them themselves for publicity purposes to promote the competition and in winner announcements and have their name and location shared alongside these announcements.
- There can be only one entry per person
- The prize is an Apple Watch Series 8 Aluminum- up to the value of $399 OR £420 or equivalent currency. There will be no cash alternative and it cannot be transferred to someone else. SellCell has total discretion to change the product to another Apple product of a similar value if prices, stocks change.
- Prizes will be dispatched as soon as a winner is announced – and dependent on stock availability.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days and must claim their prize in 10 days
- Winners will be determined by reviewing questions and time. The decision is at the total discretion of the team at SellCell.
- No employees or individuals connected with the competition will be able to enter
- SellCell is not affiliated in any way with Apple and is an independent business
- The promoter is SellCell.com Enquiries @ email@example.com