Australia is one of those destinations that many people dream about. The famous outback, coral reefs, beautiful landmarks, and some of the most welcoming people in the world – why wouldn’t you want to go to Australia? However, with so much to do and see it can be hard to decide exactly what part of this huge country you’d like to visit. With that being said, Tourism Australia have created the ultimate holidaymaker and fun-seekers’ iPhone app.
There’s Nothing Like Australia
Tourism Australia has named the app “There’s Nothing Like Australia” and that certainly appears to hold true. The app is basically an interactive book that will take you through various destinations, view the scenery, and give you an idea of what to expect. You can discover all the tourist attractions in a certain city or area, some that you are more than likely to never heard of or seen before.
– You will find a very unique stop-start video system that will allow you slip away into a luxurious world of sun, sea and beaches. You can view some of the greatest tourist attractions known to man and then view them over and over again.
– The videos and images also have an interactive feel to them, thus allowing you to feel as though you’re really there.
– You will find a vast array of travel-related stories about some of the most unique and unusual tourist attractions that Australia has to offer, such as things to do in Philip Island.
– You can find great hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts and make a note of the many wonderful places to visit.
– The app comes with a full itinerary planner, thus allowing you to squeeze in as much fun and excitement as possible into your holiday of a lifetime. The itinerary planner will ensure that you keep good time throughout your trip, so you don’t miss out on anything you’d like to see.
Other Tourist-Related Information
You can also use the app for some of the more important aspects of your holiday that many people fail to consider beforehand. Not only can you search for hotels and tourist attractions via the app, but you can also find out about any events that may be going on during your visit, hire a car or find out about local transport, book a tour and find out a vast amount of tourist information from the comfort of your own home.
The app is located in the Travel category of iTunes and is completely free to download. The app is compatible with iPad and iPad mini for 3rd and 4th generation, but will require an operating system of iOS 5.0 or later. The latest updated fixed a bug which saw iOS 6 crash whenever you updated from the previous version.
If you are considering visiting Australia you’ll want to be well organised, as there is so much to see and do. This app can help you to organise all the important aspects of your holiday, therefore leaving you to sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday upon your arrival.