Sell Cell - The USA's No.1 cell phone recycling price comparison site*Best Price Guaranteed!Best Price Guaranteed!
Difficulty Level 2/5
If you don't have an iCloud account setup, then the iTunes option is the best choice for you to transfer data from one iPhone to another. If you have an iCloud account then check out the article called Transferring Data From One iPhone to Another, Using iCloud
If you are ready with your iTunes account, let's get started:
1. Firstly, it is important to make sure that your iOS and iTunes account are running the latest versions. If they aren't please download the latest version of iTunes from Apple. You then need to select the backup option in iTunes, and transfer your data from your device to your computer option.
2. Next, you will need to turn on your new iPhone and complete the setup assistant (selecting your language, country and location services). Make sure you chose Wi-Fi network at this stage. If you don't have Wi-Fi, not to worry as you can "Connect to iTunes" and use this option instead.
3. When asked to set up your iPhone, select "Restore from iTunes Backup" option.
4. You will then need to connect your new iPhone to iTunes (on the same computer you used to back up your current iPhone). iTunes will then ask you to restore from backup or set up as new. Here you can select the backup that you made in the first step, and then continue to restore this backup to your new iPhone. The time this will take, will depend on how much data that you have stored in the backup.
5. The final step will just be the phone restarting after the full restore, and the syncing with iTunes. Music, videos, and apps won't be backed up so connecting your new iPhone to iTunes will make sure that all these are synced and saved.
If you no longer need, or require the iPhone then check out how much you could get for it when you trade it in for recycling, using our specialized sell iPhone landing pages.
© Copyright SellCell.com 2014SellCell.com